**2020 Update: Wilwood no longer offers the low cost anodized caliper. Options are now all powdercoat, red, black, silver.**
-DynaPro 4 piston caliper, slightly stiffer than Dynalite for better pedal feel and more even pad wear, and uses a re-usable "W Clip" to retain the pads for a slight bump towards lower consumable costs. Pad shape 7812.
-UPGRADED Directional vane rotor. Better cooling, longer pad/rotor life.
Pad shape 7812:
Trackspeed's 11.75" Gen2 BBK retains the legendary performance of our original Gen1 11.75" BBK while adding additional wheel clearance. Our all-new proprietary 6061-T6 aluminum hat is Miata-specific, which allows us to place the rotor ideally within the space provided to maximize wheel clearance. Our hats continue to be the only option that allows for the use of safety wired rotor hat hardware. Our Gen2 brackets are tweaked slightly to ensure compatibility with Keisler aftermarket drop spindles as well. The world-class pedal feel and inexpensive running costs are unchanged from our Gen1 kit.
To allow our customers to run the pads of their choice, our kit ships without brake pads. We can provide Hawk or G-LOC pads in street and track compounds, email for pad recommendations.
Confirmed wheel fitments (Dynalite/Dynapro 4-piston, no spacers):
- 15x8 +36 949Racing 6UL (all generations)
- 15x9 +36 949Racing 6UL (all generations)
- 15x10 +25 949Racing 6UL (all generations)
- 15x11 949Racing 6UL
- 15x9 +35 Advanti Storm S1
- 15x9 +36 Jongbloed 500 Aero
- 15x9 +35 Konig Dial In
- 15x8 +20 XXR 531
- Wilwood Dynalite forged 4-piston calipers
- Trackspeed Gen2 11.75" Wilwood brackets
- Trackspeed 11.75" rotor hats
- Two Wilwood 11.75" rotor rings (directional vanes optional)
- Trackspeed Stainless Steel Wilwood-specific brake lines
- Brake rotor hardware, pre-drilled for safety wire (pre-assembled rotors optional)
- Caliper bracket hardware